ExamDiff Pro 12.0 Beta
- New and improved diff algorithms
- Ability to ignore columns in tab/comma-separated files (referred to by their indices)
- Improved Dark Theme and ability to detect theme automatically from Windows settings
- Recently compared files/directories in the main menu
- Apply button in the Options dialog
- Options search now includes messages under Misc | Messages
- New dialog for saving files if both are modified
- Customize command in the menu under View | Toolbar
- Dump TLB plug-in (by OleWoo)
- Multiple bug fixes
- Usability improvements to Options dialog
Please note that our beta releases and release candidates are very robust and well-tested. They contain complete Help files, and virtually the only difference between them and final releases is the frequency of new builds (obviously, much higher for betas) and flexibility in making minor changes (again, much greater in betas). Don't be afraid to load this beta release and enjoy the new features of ExamDiff Pro.
If you purchase this beta of ExamDiff Pro, your license will be valid for the final release of 12.0, as each license includes at least one year of free upgrades (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Keep checking this page as it's likely to be updated over the course of the beta program.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts about the beta. Your opinion matters!