ExamDiff Pro 13.0 Beta
- Table comparison (Master edition)
- Scope bar (class/function detection)
- Windows 11 support
- Ability to reset pane layout to default
- View commands to zoom in/out views
- Ability to copy HEX dump of data in binary comparison
- Ability to use advanced diff algorithms in binary comparison
- Option to show selection check boxes in directory comparison views
- Suppress dark mode for diff report printing
- Ability to skip resolved differences
- Multiple bug fixes
Please note that our beta releases and release candidates are very robust and well-tested. They contain complete Help files, and virtually the only difference between them and final releases is the frequency of new builds (obviously, much higher for betas) and flexibility in making minor changes (again, much greater in betas). Don't be afraid to load this beta release and enjoy the new features of ExamDiff Pro.
If you purchase this beta of ExamDiff Pro, your license will be valid for the final release of 13.0, as each license includes at least one year of free upgrades (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Keep checking this page as it's likely to be updated over the course of the beta program.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts about the beta. Your opinion matters!