We'd like to apologize to all of our users who did not receive our typical prompt replies in the past couple months. We used an email forwarding system to aggregate mail from multiple email accounts on the prestosoft.com domain, but it looks like we were overly optimistic about the reliability of email forwarding. Over the past few months, most of our mail was delivered promptly, but about 10% was inexplicably stuck in the originating accounts.
We just found out about this problem earlier today, and we did our best to answer every one of the emails that flooded our inbox. We have now changed our setup to avoid such problems in the future. Again, we apologize to all those who experienced a long delay as a result of this problem.