ExamDiff Pro uses four different context (mouse right-click) menus on text file panes, binary file panes, directory panes. and merge panes respectively. All of them, except the merge panes, feature the Explorer Menu, which lists Windows shell menu commands as if you selected the file (for file comparison) or multiple files and/or directories (for directory comparison) in Windows Explorer and then use mouse right-click. Note that if you only want to see the Explorer menu, you can do so by using Shift + Mouse Right-Click.
In most cases, context menu commands match those of the main menus (namely, the Files/Directories and Edit menus). The exceptions are listed below.
- For text file comparison panes
- For directory comparison panes
- For binary file comparison panes
- For text file merge panes
In addition, there are also context menus for individual controls:
- For diff bars
- For the file/directory names at the top of comparison panes
- For the synchronizing splitter
- For the Line Inspector
- For Directory Synchronization Preview