|If you are...
||ExamDiff Pro will help you...
- track changes in files and folders
- perform code reviews
- easily merge different versions of files using three-way diff and merge.
- share HTML and printed difference reports with your colleagues
- compare a local website to an FTP server (using the FTP plug-in)
- ignore programming language comments to focus only on the most important aspects of your source code
- visualize different aspects of code through syntax highlighting
- compare executable files (DLLs, EXEs, etc.) using built-in binary comparison
- validate test results by comparing them with a baseline
- save test comparison results into reports
- edit your documents within the comparison window using the built-in text editor
- use synchronized word wrap to compare document paragraphs
- compare Word, Excel, and PDF documents using plug-ins
|a regular computer user
- quickly navigate through differences
- synchronize files and directories between your PC and external media
- create directory snapshots for future comparison and archiving
- quickly find and undo mistakes by comparing files with previous versions
- easily drag and drop files and directories
- compare from Windows Explorer using the built-in Shell extension