ExamDiff Pro 11.0 Beta
- Explorer-like column filters in directory comparison
- Show diff stats in a chart
- New HTML template
- Ability to reset all settings
- Ability to launch multiple file comparison sessions from directory comparison, one for each selected file
- Skip Difference enhancements
- Built-in support for PowerShell documents
- Option to open new comparison instance from directory comparison on another monitor
- UI enhancements: dark theme, flattened UI
- Multiple bug fixes
- Significantly faster directory comparison in full file comparison mode
- Installation improvements
Please note that our beta releases and release candidates are very robust and well-tested. They contain complete Help files, and virtually the only difference between them and final releases is the frequency of new builds (obviously, much higher for betas) and flexibility in making minor changes (again, much greater in betas). Don't be afraid to load this beta release and enjoy the new features of ExamDiff Pro.
If you purchase this beta of ExamDiff Pro, your license will be valid for the final release of 11.0, as each license includes at least one year of free upgrades (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Keep checking this page as it's likely to be updated over the course of the beta program.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts about the beta. Your opinion matters!