- Ability to compare file/directory lists (Master edition)
- Ability to create directory comparison HTML diff report with links to file comparison HTML diff reports (Master edition)
- Quick Compare options
- Fuzzy string matching support for inline text comparison
- Option to exclude files by attribute in directory comparison (especially useful for hidden files/folders)
- New "Ignore subdirectories" option for "Handling of subdirectories" under Options | Directory Compare
- Option to automatically re-compare after save
- Ability to hide menu bar
- Changed window size sometimes did not persist after re-compare
- The "Copy Line to Other File" command has been extended to "Copy Line(s) to Other File"
Please note that our beta releases and release candidates are very robust and well-tested. They contain complete Help files, and virtually the only difference between them and final releases is the frequency of new builds (obviously, much higher for betas) and flexibility in making minor changes (again, much greater in betas). Don't be afraid to load this beta release and enjoy the new features of ExamDiff Pro.
If you purchase this beta of ExamDiff Pro, your license will be valid for the final release of 10.0, as each license includes at least one year of free upgrades (or more, depending on the number of maintenance years purchased).
Keep checking this page as it's likely to be updated over the course of the beta program.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts about the beta. Your opinion matters!