How to compare clipboard contents
Tutorial Description: This tutorial describes how to compare clipboard contents.
- Open ExamDiff Pro and select the Files option in the Compare dialog.
- We will be discussing two methods to compare clipboard contents. The first
method involves using the Select Current Clipboard Contents buttons. First,
copy a text fragment in some program (such as Microsoft Word) to the clipboard and
then click on the Select current Clipboard contents as first file button
- Next, copy a different text fragment to the clipboard and click on the Select
current Clipboard contents as second file button
- Finally, click Compare and we're done!
- Now let's try a different method. Quit ExamDiff Pro and open it again. This time
click on Cancel.
- Next, copy a text fragment in some program, and paste it into the first file.
Then copy another text fragment in some program, and paste it into the second file.
(Note: If you are unable to paste the text into ExamDiff Pro, please see
- Finally, click on the Recompare button
F5), and we're done!
- Note that you can also compare clipboard contents to a file: