Bring up the toolbar customization dialog box. Please note:
- Customization is also accessible via mouse right click on a toolbar.
- You can also move buttons by holding Alt key and dragging
buttons in toolbar.
- There are three toolbars in the program: for text file comparison,
for binary file comparison, and for directory comparison. Only one
(currently active) can be customized at any given time.
- The Customize dialog also lets you choose whether the current toolbar
should have small (16x16) or large (24x24) icons, and whether or not the
icons should have text labels.
- If the Re-Compare button shows a little light in it (meaning
that one of compared items was modified outside of ExamDiff Pro), you
need to re-compare files/directories first in order make toolbar